First, I kinda' have to mention again, this blog is probably coming to an end , soon. Anyway, to start out, I watched a short interview with Dr. Sarfatti last night and, all I can say is ,he appeared to be in a good mood, feeling vindicated for his long trek with addressing the theoretical side of UAP phenomena, as that subject evolved, for some time. I think he does have a pretty precise time table of events there, so as he was in a " good " mood, I was pretty impressed. Good mood Dr. Sarfatti, is certainly a step up from Bad mood Sarfatti. But the subject of UFOs/UAPs is clearly another example of quite " bipolar " thought processes. Anyway, this is just kinda' an aside, which there is a general consensus , might not be a good thing. So back to bipolar first, must introduce Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, wiki link follows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin The key idea he introduced is the idea of an "evolving noosphere, sort o...
Comments
Post a Comment