First, I kinda' have to mention again, this blog is probably coming to an end , soon. Anyway, to start out, I watched a short interview with Dr. Sarfatti last night and, all I can say is ,he appeared to be in a good mood, feeling vindicated for his long trek with addressing the theoretical side of UAP phenomena, as that subject evolved, for some time. I think he does have a pretty precise time table of events there, so as he was in a " good " mood, I was pretty impressed. Good mood Dr. Sarfatti, is certainly a step up from Bad mood Sarfatti. But the subject of UFOs/UAPs is clearly another example of quite " bipolar " thought processes. Anyway, this is just kinda' an aside, which there is a general consensus , might not be a good thing. So back to bipolar first, must introduce Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, wiki link follows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Teilhard_de_Chardin The key idea he introduced is the idea of an "evolving noosphere, sort o...
This is a bit vague, but as my recollections go, Richard Feynman suggested that making a calculations requires no energy. Now, I may be misconstruing this somewhat as I am not sure about the place or the time in which he made these remarks, although I do believe it was sometime in the 1980's, and although I have thought about this somewhat, it certainly is a remarkable idea, at least for me, since I spent most of the 1980's working in what was then D.P. , and it certainly did seem that the calculations I was making , using computer hardware, at that time, was using a good deal of energy. So how he came up with this idea, and the details of it are unclear to me, it certainly does seem to be a somewhat remarkable thought. So, I might be able to draw some conclusion from this, but at this time, I am completely unable to do that.
Well, I really don't think I am well placed to write this, but for one reason or another I feel some compulsion, because, Mr. Trump has ascended to the status of social symbol. I won't get into the nature of the symbol, although I imagine, I could if I spent more time and and thought on the subject. However, beyond the symbol is a real human being. And I suspect that, if he has one single character flaw, it would be that he lacks basic confidence in himself. In other words, he feels that he is incomplete in some essential way, and as a result he feels afraid, and in particular what he is most afraid of is, other people. As a result, he tends to create a very controlled environment around himself, which allows him to also somewhat control fear. For example he makes statements like, " only I can fix it ", which would be great if he worked in a mechanics shop, but he doesn't do that. If " only he can fix it ", then he...
Comments
Post a Comment